Thursday 19 October 2017

[Prince George Barracuda Swim Club News] - coaches meeting

Prince George Barracuda Swim Club
[Prince George Barracuda Swim Club News] - coaches meeting
Hi Blog PGBSC,

Here is the News information:
 
News Title:coaches meeting
News Date:10/19/2017

 

Hi everyone,

Some information to pass along at this time.

 

Jerzy, Jason and Teri are aware that sometimes parents would like feedback from coaches about their child's progress in the club from time to time throughout the season. Questions concerning the program, chat with the coaches.  Examples are:

How do the coaches determine when a child moves from one level to another?

How do the coaches determine which races a child should swim at any given meet?

Why do they swim certain events?

What are the time trials for throughout the season?

Do I need to sign my child up for them?

Should I contact a coach if my child is going to be late for practice or miss a practice? By email or text or in person?

 

 

Questions concerning the administration of the club, chat with one of the board members. Examples are:

I notice there are other events, other than swim meets that are listed on the website. Should I be taking them?

I have a new credit card issued, and I need to change my information

Why do I need to volunteer at our swim meets when I sign my child up?

 

The coaches are usually available to chat after practices.  However, we are always available on the following days/times:

 

Jerzy Tuesdays 7:30-8pm

Jason Tuesdays 730-8pm and Wednesdays 8-830pm

Teri Wednesdays 5-5:15pm and 7:15-7:45pm

 

Look forward to chatting with you if needed.

 

MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS NEWS


Visit Us Online at: http://www.pgbsc.org/

Prince George Barracuda Swim Club
P.O. Box 551
Prince George, BC V2L 4S8?
250 964 6103


Unsubscribe from all Prince George Barracuda Swim Club non-financial related communications
Powered By TeamUnify