As we are beginning the month of June, we have a lot of activities happening.
1. Year End BBQ. This Saturday at the Aquatic Center. Information is on the bulletin board at the pool as well as on the website.
2. D3 an D2C Year End time trial. Friday June 16. If you are wishing to participate, you can sign up on the website.
3. AA Championships June 16-18. Nine members are heading to Richmond to compete, and hopefully, qualify for AAA Championships in Kamloops July 6-9.
4. Emails will be sent out to everyone regarding group placements for next season.
5. There is still lots of time to sign up for our July summer camps for kids 12 and under. Registration is through the website.
6. And lastly, the final practice of the season for most groups: Friday June 30.
Those attending AAA Championships in Kamloops and the Canadian Junior Championships in Toronto will be given a practice schedule for July.
The Masters program will continue until the end of July.
Any questions? Send them my way.