Sunday 22 September 2013

551 [PGBSC] Clothing, back pack and personalized cap orders

I will be at the pool both tomorrow (Monday) and Friday from 645 - 8pm to take clothing and back pack orders. If you wish to order something please let me know as I will be placing the order soon. Also, I will be taking orders for personalized silicone caps ($40 for 2 caps). I will not be placing another order for caps till next swim season. So if you need to order them please let me know or email me. Thanks and see you at the pool!!! Kris

--
DO NOT REPLY. This email is sent from an unattended server. If you need more information contact the person listed in the email.

This email was sent to you because you provided an email address, at registration, with the Prince George Barracuda Swim Club (PGBSC) or subscribed at www.pgbsc.org. Its' intentions is to keep you informed with the latest information from the PGBSC.

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pgbsc-blog+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out?hl=en-US

Also you can send a email to webmaster@pgbsc.org, if you have any other concern. Please use this method, before contacting GOOGLE directly.