Sunday 14 April 2013

480 [PGBSC Blog]

I wanted to say a heartfelt thank-you to all the dedicated parents who gave their time this week-end and volunteered at the Barracuda Dental Moose Meet.  The meet was a success and could not have been done without each and everyone one of you.  Give yourselves a round of applause and a big pat on the back.  You all were amazing and your children appreciate all you do for them.  You put the smile on their faces. I hope you all had as much fun as your children.  I enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward seeing you at the next time trial and future swim meets.  Please check the blog and Barracuda bulletin board for upcoming courses, i.e. timing, stroke and turn or electronics'.  Get involved and get those deck cards filled out!!!!!.  If you have any questions, concerns, feedback, please let me know.  I appreciated your comments.

 

See you all at the pool,

 

Georgie Gerula

Director of officials