Tuesday 22 May 2012

270 [PGBSC Blog] INFO PAGES delivery sign-up and delivery information

Hello Everyone who has signed up to do Info Pages!

 

If you HAVE received an email from me with your map and other pertinent information, you ARE on my list. 

If you have NOT, you are NOT. 

 

These are the names that I have received:

Ahlstrom

Bouillon

Casey

Casey

Chrobot

Esopenko

Finch

Forster

Godden

King

Lewington

Stratton

Thomson

Umpherville

 

 

 

The pallets of INFO PAGES have been delivered to my garage.  You may call me to pick them up.  I will be away at a swim meet in Vancouver this weekend (May 24th – 27th).  However, you may still get some bundles of books to deliver, but you need to contact me as I will have to coordinate times of availability with whomever is at home. 

 

Sincerely,

Marilyn King

mrsmarilynking@gmail.com

 

P.S.

The deadline for deliveries is Friday, June 8th!  If this timeline does not work for you, there are others who may be interested in doing extra deliveries - please just let me know.

Thanks!